How can I place an order?
- Go to the product you like, press the “add to cart” button and after you are finished with shopping pay through the checkout.
- If you are interested in ordering a high volume for wholesale please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +31 (0) 6 13 71 29 93
How can I pay?
- You can pay at the checkout/shopping cart. You can pay with iDEAL, PayPal, or Creditcard.
How long does shipping take?
- Shipping typically takes 1-3 business days in The Netherlands.
- Check out our Shipping Policy page for other countries.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes deliveries outside Europe are possible too. We work with international clients as well. Please contact us for the details to meet your needs!
Is shipping included in the price?
- No. Shipping is excluded.
Can I return my purchase?
- Unopened products and non-customized items can be returned. Due to hygienic reasons, opened boxes cannot be returned.
How do I return my purchase?
- Contact email@example.com or fill in the online contact form.
Are the products single use?
- Our wheat and reed straws are disposable single use products. Our steel and bamboo straws however can be reused. They can be cleaned with the complementary cleaning brush. They are also dishwasher safe but it does shorten the lifespan quicker than with the brush. The kraft take-away boxes are single-use boxes.
What is wheat and reed straw?
- Wheat and reed straw is the leftover stark after the harvest of wheat grains and reed. Instead of treating it as a waste and burning it, we like to give it another purpose. It's 100% natural and biodegradable. Read more here.
How long are the straws?
- We have wheat straw straws for cocktails (130mm) and long drinks (200mm). Our Reed straws are 200mm. The steel straws are 215mm long. The bamboo straws are 200mm long.
What kind of packaging do we use?
- Our packaging is eco-friendly. We use paper and cardboard. These are recyclable.
Contributing to the environment
What is Blue Marché's contribution?
- Your purchase contributes to saying no to plastic. Every small step we take, will add up to big results. We donate 5% of each purchase to cleaning up the plastic waste. We are here to take action times two. Buying from us means so are you!
Are the materials kraft carton, steel, bamboo, reed and wheat straw better than plastic?
- Yes! Bamboo, reed and wheat straw will be compostable waste, as plastics (and even the full PLA 'biodegradable straws ones) aren’t. Stainless steel is a sustainable material made eco-friendly which is also better for the environment. Kraft carton paper is recyclable paper.